尺寸不合時
Excuse me. The shoe isn't my size. Do you have a larger one?
不好意思,這款鞋不是我的尺寸,請問有大一點的嗎?不想被店員打擾時
I'm just looking around, thank you.
我隨意看看而已,謝謝。用英文如何殺價?
If I buy three, can you cut me a deal?
如果我買三個,你可以算我便宜一點嗎?需要辦理退貨
I'd like to return the pants please.
我想要退這件褲子。想稱讚對方的穿著
The dress suits you really well! You look good in red.
這件裙子跟你真的很搭!你穿紅色很漂亮。想表示關心
You look confused. Can I help you with anything?
你看起來很困惑,我可以幫上什麼忙嗎?用閒聊來破冰
How often do you come here?
你多常來這兒呢?下班後的邀約
Folks, how about going to the KTV after work?
各位,下班後要不要一起去唱歌?電話的開頭問候
Hello. This is Sophie speaking. What can I do for you today?
你好,我是Sophie。請問能幫你什麼?若有留言的需求
Can I leave a message for her / him?
我可以留言給她/他嗎?需詢問對方身分
May I ask who's calling?
請問您是哪位呢?若對方不是找你的?
Sure, I'll put you through.
好的,我幫你轉接過去。會議開頭時
I’d like to thank all of you for attending today’s meeting.
我想要謝謝你們大家來參與今天的會議。若有事情需要佈達
May I have your attention please!
大家請注意!需再次陳述想法時
I'm sorry, but that's not what I meant.
抱歉,我想表達的不是這個意思想確認對方是否明白?
Can you see where I'm getting at?
可以了解我在表達什麼嗎?到機場check in
Excuse me, where is American airline check-in counter?
不好意思,請問美國航空的報到櫃檯在哪裡?詢問班機相關資訊
What's the flight number and departure time?
請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?班機被取消時
My flight has been cancelled. Can you check to see whether there is another flight to Athens today?
我的班機被取消了。可否檢查今天是否還有其他班機飛往雅典?行李遺失時別慌張
Where can I get my baggage? My baggage seems to be missing.
我在何處可取得行李?我的行李好像遺失了。